Monday, July 7, 2008

First Day of School

Yes, it is the beginning of the summer and Christian went back to school. Our school district in Castle Rock has a year round school system for elementary kids. I'm a bit sad about it, but I need to try it out before I go looking for something different. Here are pics of Christian's first day. He kept telling me how nervous he was and told his teacher as well. I left him in his classroom for a minute to get his lunches paid for and then went back to find him and asked him how it was going, he said, "not so good". Poor guy, you can see in the picture with him in his classroom that he's having a hard time. I couldn't get him to smile at all!

4 comments:

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I am so GLAD I got to see you and your family. I wish we had a lot more time together. Christian and Nico are SO HANDSOME. I love the girl story. TOO FUNNY. Scott has already planned that one of your guys is going to Marry ESTEE.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

It is cute how the girl next to Christian is so TAKEN with him. He just may be her first love.

Stacy Pincock said...

The thought of being in school right now would make me sad too! He is so dang cute though. I bet he will have fun once he makes some new friends. I hope you guys are well! Miss ya!

Messenger said...

Oh, Carolina, I not ready for 1st grade, he is soo cute. How are you handling it? You mentioned lunchs, not so fun, I don't know how I can do all day:(