- Laundry-once a week, sometimes I wait two weeks.
- Bathrooms-once a month-if I'm lucky
- Vacuum-Three times since I've lived in this house (been here 6 months)
- Weeds-Let's just say I'm praying for snow to cover the ground
- Make beds-Three times since I've been in this house (probably the same day I vacuumed)
So, I'm actually writing to see if anybody has any Quickbooks experience. I'm dealing with a retainer account (liability account), which needs to run through my invoices. It's for Law Firms. I need someone to walk me through a process. I've completely messed up my books with trial and error, and now I know I have hours ahead of me in order to get it all straightened out. If it wasn't for the invoice, I would have it figured out, but that dang invoice is complicating my process. Here I am an accountant and for the life of me can't figure out how to process a retainer account! Alright, so I'm venting. But, if anybody knows what I'm talking about, I would LOVE the help!