Sunday, June 6, 2010

Piano Recital

The boys had a piano recital in May. It was so much fun to watch them. The teacher told the students that she wanted the recital tob e casual, so she said no need to dress up. Nico wouldn't hear of such a thing, so he insisted on wearing his suit to the recital. I reminded him no need to dress up, but he was persistant. So I said "Nico, you will get so many compliments cause you look so handsome." he says "no mom, people are going to say Huba Huba!" Let's just say I made sure he got some "Huba Hubas" that day!



Christian waiting to play his song. He didn't care to dress up like his brother. He wanted to be casual.

Here is Nico so proud of himself. I love his cute smile and his funny personality.


and of course, our little miss trouble maker. She spent most the time out in the hall.

4 comments:

BlondieBlueEyes said...

GREAT job guys. I am impressed.

ave said...

Hey Carolina! I can't believe you can get your boys to play the piano! I wish mine would, but we have a house with vaulted ceilings and wood floors and I don't know if I could handle all the racket of practicing. Am I a horrible mom? And yes, Boston's prechool teacher is Jessica Dunlap and she is from Utah- I'm thinking down south by Provo? That's where you're from right? She is awesome and we have loved her as Boston's techer. She is fun and very creative. I'll tell her that I know you very well and then she'll give me all the dirt on you! Good to hear from you- I wish we could all get together sometime. Hopefully someday soon- See you later!
Avery

Cami said...

Those videos are sooooo cute!!!! I LOVE it!! It makes me want to sign my girls up for piano lessons! Good job boys!

~ Cami

BlondieBlueEyes said...

Thank You Carolina.

Scott had a GREAT time. He is constantly talking about it. I am so glad he got to see you guys.

We would move to Denver in a hot second. If Scott got a job there I would happily move.