Thursday, April 17, 2008

Farmer Nico

I love Fort Collins because they offer these really great classes for the kids. Nicolas just got done doing a Pee Wee Farmers class where 3 and 4 year olds learned all about the farm and the animals. They got to pet goats, milk goats, gather eggs from the chicks, make ice cream and many other activities. Today was the last day and the kids got to go on pony rides led by their parents. Nico decided to ride "Brownie" because his favorite dessert is Brownies. Well, Brownie was hungry and every time we got near a patch of grass, Brownie took off in a trot to get his green grass. I couldn't keep Brownie from running and poor Nico got a bit jittery. He was done after the third "snack" break Brownie took. Anyway, here are some photos of the great adventures we had today.
After Nico's teacher noticed I couldn't guide the horse very well, she took over and had Brownie do one last lap around the track. Nico did have fun, even though he was done after riding the hungry runaway pony.


7 comments:

laurdacooj said...

you are so LUCKY, that the teacher took over!!!!!! I was so scared of Jackson's horse! Too cute! We love NIco!

Sandra said...

How FUN!!! I love stuff like that, it reminds me of the boys bday party I did at the farm place at T. Point back when they were 2 or 3.

Nico looks so cute on the pony!

Cami said...

Hey Guys! Your kids are getting sooo big!! How fun for them to get to ride horses and be around farm animals. All kids love that kind of stuff. You guys should check our blog out that we just started:
deans4.blogspot.com - It's good to see that you guys are doing good. Take care. Talk to you soon.

~ Cami & Mike Dean

MK said...

My sister had her little boy in that class a year ago and on the pony riding day, the "pony" totally bit her on the back of the leg while she was leading it. Good thing you didn't have that experience.

Loughmiller's said...

What fun!!! I wish they had something like that around here. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Time is going so fast!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

HE is SO HANDSOME!!

Scott told me a few days ago that Nico and Estee have to get married. Here is hoping anyway.

Haskins said...

Nico-- is so cute!! I love that he is riding the horse. He looks adorable!