I ignore being tagged way too much, so this time I'm doing it-and because Sandee tagged me, I just couldn't say no :)!
The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog, leaves them a comment by letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1. My worst habbit is I like to stick ANYTHING that will fit under my fingernails. Mostly I do it with bedsheets because they fit nicely and are soft. Jamie thinks it's gross, I just get the biggest relief out of doing it. I notice that I do it alot when I'm stressed out, or in deep thought. Wierd, I know.
2. I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Not slightly, but BIG TIME. It has gotten better since I got married, but for example, before I was married. I had to turn off the lights at least 5 times. Check the stove at least three times. Get in bed with my right leg two times (yes, up and down). Lay my clothes in drawers in order and folded specifically. If my shirts didn't lay perfectly flat, I would pick them up and start all over. Now, the worst is when Jamie is gone, I check the lights and turn off the fireplace more than once. I also still have to walk back the same way I came. If I went around a post to get to a building, I MUST go around the same way, or the string attached to my butt will wrap around the post and I will get stuck. Okay, that is way more wierd than the fingrenail thing.
3. I love sour stuff. Give me chocolate I'll be content, give me cake I'll smile, give me sour candy straws and my mouth will start salivating before I can open the wrapper-Okay, it's salivating just thinking about it.
4. I hate scary movies. I haven't watched one since high school and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. The scariest movie I ever saw was the Changeling and I don't think I'll ever watch it again. Oh, Lady in white (Disney?) also scared me to death. I like suspense, but not scary. HATE scary movies.
5. I hate spending money. My husband is the spender and I'm the money pincher. If I could put all my money away and live in a dump-I would totally do it. Jamie wouldn't be too happy, but I would LOVE it. I love shopping with Elisa because she buys EVERYTHING and I feel like I bought all that stuff as well without spending a penny! I am getting better though, I promised Jamie he can buy a big screen TV when we move into our new house in Castle Rock!
6. I love cooking! My favorite things to make lately are anything with beef. Tonight we're having grilled steaks and tomorrow I'm making beef Milanesas. I love that our new house will have a nice big kitchen and I can't wait!
Okay, I'm tagging Elisa, Angie, Korby, Laurel and Brittany (my new blogger friend)