Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I have a great Dad. I have so many memories with him, even from the time I was little. He called me "dulce" and I always felt so loved by him. He taught me to work hard and work through my problems. He taught me to drive a stick shift, to thread a Wire EDM machine, run a molding press, assemble furniture, mow the lawn, he gave me confidence in all that I did. I have been so blessed with such an amazing father. Hope you had a great Father's day Pa!
We had a great father's day today. We had dinner at our house and were able to enjoy Jamie's Dad, Jamie and Todd. I have great in-laws. They are so kind and patient with me and love me even when I'm not perfect.


My favorite memory of Pop is when Jamie and I got engaged and he said, "you know Caro, if you marry Jamie, you marry Steve." He just wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into. Good thing Steve turned out to be a rad brother-in-law.

Anyway, Happy Father's Day Pop!

No comments: