Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sinusitis

I have a sinus infection and haven't been able to breath through my nose for three days now. Afrin is heaven sent, except for I just used it for my third time last night and cannot do another day. I heard you can only use it for three days before your nose gets dependent on it? Not sure, but I know it's only good for emergencies, which this was. I will now be using my sinus rinse more often. Anybody else have other ideas? I just started on a z-pack which has greatly helped with the pressure. I can't wait to feel well again. The sad part is I finally started working out this week and then my sinus crap just got too bad. I am determined to run the 10K in May. Okay, maybe I won't totally run the 10K, but dang it, I'm going to do something besides lay around and feel sick-that, I am determined about!

1 comment:

Hugh Family said...

I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!! And I'm sorry about your sinuses. But I Can't wait to see you!!! Bring on the castor oil, let's think labor thoughts!