Friday, February 15, 2008

Day at the Park!

We had such a great time after Nico's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Since there was no clean up and we were all fed, we headed to Fossil Creek Park. That park is great because the skate park and the playground are only separated by a walkway. I sat and graded assignments while the kids played and Jamie skated! We had so much fun. It was 60 degrees in sunny Fort Collins and we were loving it! It was a much needed break in the weather.

Jamie is loving the weather-I hope it starts to warm up some more!!!

Nico loves the monkey bars! He must have done them like 20 times.
Poor Christian is squinting against the sun. He doesn't look like he's having fun, but I promise he had a blast!

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Jamie-- I love that you are still stake boarding. Do you remember when Graham and I came and watched you in Moscow? Well we thought you were amazing. Wow that brought back memories of hanging out with you guys!! Love you guys!!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINA! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!WE MISS YOU! Give your CUTEST boys a big HUG.

Haskins said...

Happy birthday Carolina!!!! I cant believe you are thirty!! I hope you get to do something very fun and get to take the day to relax because today is your very special day!! Wish I was there to take you to lunch!! Love ya!!! Happy Birthday! Thanks for being such an amazing friend.

Elisa said...

Can Nico seriously do that on his own? My kids are way too wimpy! I love that Jamie still skates (until somebody breaks an ankle). I am so jealous of your warm days! I am definately coming out for Spring Break.

Rin said...

Okay, Nico looks like a carbon copy of Jamie. Oh my gosh!!! I miss you guys.