Saturday, February 23, 2008

Breakfast by Nico

I woke up this morning to Nico tapping on my door to say "Mommy, can you help me open this cereal for breakfast for you?" I get up, go downstairs and he had set up the kitchen table with bowls, spoons and a plethera of cereal (it was 88 cents at Albertsons the other day so we got a bunch). He had also gotten juice and poured some into 4 cups. It was so cute. He then proceeded to pour milk into each bowl. By the time we all sat down to eat it was quite soggy, but he was so proud of himself. He kept smiling and giving me a thumbs up-so cute!!!!

5 comments:

BlondieBlueEyes said...

SO SO SO CUTE! He is going to make a great husband for Estee some day.

The Yost Clan said...

Too cute! Send over this way so he can help us out :)

Elisa said...

WHat? Can I get one of those kids?? He is so delicious I could eat him!

Spitzer Family said...

Hey, I sent an email your way again about the background. It might be in your junkmail since I haven't ever sent anything to you before. If you still didn't get it, let me know, my email is kirstenspitzer@hotmail.com

Sandra said...

Looks like it runs in the family... : ) Marcus is whipping up breakfasts all the time. You gotta love it!!!