Monday, March 3, 2008

Nico Strikes Again!

I know i just posted about Nico last time, but I couldn't believe this one. I dropped my four year old off at school today (Nico) and said, "okay, give me a kiss." He scratches his head and says "mom, I'm so done with that already!" WHAT! I grabbed that pre-schooler and gave him a big wet one on the cheek. It was so funny, I couldn't believe that he thought he was too cool to have a kiss by his mom. Christian hasn't even done that to me yet and he's in kindergarden. My kids are growing up too fast!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Silly Nico! Isn't so funny when they just start to speak their mind, and you're like WHAT???

BlondieBlueEyes said...

That is so funny. What a little character. Taft and Nico would be the best of friends. Tafty's life revolves around looking and being cool.

Adler and Halston are nerds and will still hold my hands and walk down the halls at school. I dont imagine it lasting too much longer. Adler is in 2nd grade but he is oblivious to the world.

laurdacooj said...

I love Nico, he is such a cool guy! Thanks for coming and chatting with your little sister today:) ha ha! You guys rock!
hey- how come I'm not on your friends list?? I am family Caro! ha ha ha!!

Elisa said...

Nico is such a ladies man - totally not cool to kiss your mom when the girls are around - duh!!
I love Nico. If he wasn't Hallie's cousin I would make her marry him!

Haskins said...

That is too funny!! It is so sad when they are growing up so fast!!! Hopefully we will be able to see you guys soon before your boys grow up !!

Sandee said...

Hey Caro - I tagged you, go to my blog! I'm giving you something to blog about. hee hee hee