Thursday, March 26, 2009

Economy Crisis?....Let's Spend Money!

Gotta rant for a bit today.
When you're down on your luck and not much good is happening to you in the way of jobs, you probably don't go right out and max out all your credit cards. If you did, you might get refered to some kind of counseling. So, maybe that is what Obama needs-credit counseling. I believe 99.99 percent of Americans (Obama and his cabinet being the .01 percent) were not happy with the stimulus package, yet he continues to spend money like it's going out of style. I'm very conservative and have faith in a free market. This may mean things would need to get worse before they get better, but I would rather fix things right. Stimulus spending has proven ineffective not just in other countries, but our own! Does anyone else remember the great depression? I don't because I wasn't alive back then and neither was Obama, but I did pay attention in my Econ 101 class when this issue was being discussed. Who ever said history repeats itself is right on the money. Here we go again-get ready people cause I don't think things are going to get better any time soon. This stimulus will actually do what it was meant to do-prolong the inevitable. Here's to the next year! Ah, that felt good.

5 comments:

~The Brown Family~ said...

I totally agree with you! Also just watching the news- sometimes I want to think he is just wanting to b another celebrity. It really scares me to think what our kids future is going to b like if we continue in this downward spiral? Not good!

Sandee said...

DIDDO! I second your rant entirely... It's sad to know that we have a president who is so far off his rocker and clearly is NOT doing what's best for his/our country!

If only Andres could be the president! LOL

MK said...

i love the rant...thank you! My dad keeps telling to NOT spend any money that I don't have to because our generation has NO CLUE how bad it is going to really get.

I second your rant. Thanks for saying what I was thinking.

By the way...your kids are so stinking cute. I can't believe how much they have changed since you guys moved.

laurdacooj said...

Man alive! I was just thinking about you today! You have changed me into such a great window shopper! We went to Costco today and I just missed you so so much!
Yeah- I just heard on the radio today this guys prediction was its going to be just as bad if not worse than that great "D"
Isabella is so beautiful! How come I haven't gotten to hug her yet????

Britt said...

I hear you, sista! :)